UU Political Quiz
Back to “We Can't Just Hope: Commitment to Democracy Spurs Some UUs to Seek Political Office”
World home page
|1) Which Unitarian U.S. Senator
voted against the Nineteenth Amendment, which granted women the right to
2) How many Unitarians have had their images appear on coins or bills?
3) In biographies they make available to the media, how many current members of the U.S. Congress list their religious affiliation as Unitarian, Universalist, or UU?
4) Which Unitarian politician, later a president, confessed in a letter to his wife, herself a prominent political presence, that "[p]olitics, when I am in it, makes me sick"?
5) Unitarian politicos had a close brush with which disaster early in the 20th century?
6) In which US city is a UU church
now raising funds to restore presidential gravesites?
World main page
Send a letter to the editor
Subscribe to World
World magazine is the journal of the
Unitarian Universalist Association
25 Beacon Street, Boston, MA 02108 -- Telephone (617) 742-2100 -- Fax (617) 367-3237
This page was last updated September 3, 1999 by firstname.lastname@example.org.
All material copyright © 1999, Unitarian Universalist Association
There have been accesses to this page since July 9, 1999
Address of this page: http://www.uua.org/world/0799quiz..html